- This event has passed.
5 Ways to Prevent Business Disruption, Exploits and $$ Loss
October 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Companies face ever-increasing threats to security and continuity. Over $400 Billion per year is lost to cyber attacks globally. Hackers and bad actors constantly use new methods to find the weakest link and exploit vulnerabilities – including 300,000 malicious login attempts by bots EVERY HOUR.
Compliance and controls are no longer optional for data sharing and management.
Accessibility is the new watchword for any systems that serve employees and customers — and it’s enforced with monetary repercussions.
Guard against the growing threats to your business, before you’re in crisis mode.
This webinar will help you protect your organization by making your employees the first line of defense and equipping them with tools that guard your assets and your competitive advantage.
1. 2020 Foresight: the top threats to business impact
2. Cyber-savvy workforce – make your employees your first line of defense with turnkey online training
3. Secure asset sharing – ultimate control over your assets with permission-based access
4. Compliance – help ensure a safe and secure workplace with interactive, online courses for standards of business conduct
5. Accessibility – prevent ADA compliance issues and deliver content that’s accessible by all.
Presented by Launch Solutions Architect Creighton Adams and MediaAMP Operations Director Greg Young.
Please register now for this Free Webinar hosted by MediaAMP.io